Κυριακή 23 Ιουλίου 2017

Hello my crafty friends. It's a belayed post for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo July challenge and the second reveal! This month's tge is "Beauty" and I made a LO witg "Hazy days " collection which I really loved!!!!

This beautiful collection gave me tge inspiration to create this page and I am really satisfied with the result. I have used some elements of this collection and made layers undernietg my photo to give some height.

I used some film strip which I have had in my stash and it gave some more interest on my page!!!!

The title of my LO is "Beautiful" and I painted it with white paint so that it can pop up .


So you havr until the end of the month to play with us and this month's theme. 
We are waiting for your creations!!!
Kisses 
Christina

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!