Κυριακή 7 Μαΐου 2017

Inspiration canvas

Second post for today and this is a mixed media canvas for Scrapiniec .  It's a romantic canvas that I wanted to give as a gift at a friend so I used some girly colours on my project.  For this canvas I chose to use some chippies from Grapevine collection so that I would have an extra romantic sense.
 Here you can see the details.... I used some 3D plastic balls fro 13 Arts as the grapes on my project...
 I like so much the black colour so I also used some black lace on it to give some extra interest on my canvas.
  Burlap, lace , flowers and metal is a rare combination for me... But I like it a lot.
Wityh my canvas I will take part in the challenge of Mixed Media And Art with this beautiful moodboard . 
                                     
                                          Thank you so much for visiting my blog.


2 σχόλια:

  1. Christina, love your project! So gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Mixed Media & Art challenge!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Super pretty canvas Christina, such lovely details...thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!