Κυριακή 2 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Scrap Africa October challenge

Hello my crafty friends! ! ! Today I have some great news to share! From now and then I am a member of Scrap Africa family . I am thrilled to be a member of this talented team!!!!!
So...This month we have a wintery moodboard for you to be inspired and you surely have to see the DT members ' creations for this challenge.
My take on this moodboard is a mixed media page. I was inspired by the trees and wintery colours so I used some dark blues and greens to make my mixed media. .. The photo is from Pinterest. No...this beautiful lady is not me... lol.

I used 13arts papers and Finnabair metallic paints and pastes.

                                 My page....
                           And some details. .....





                                 Our moodboard


We are waiting for you to play with us at Scrap Africa! You should come and see all the members ' creations!
You have time until the end of October! 


With my layout I will participate in the Berry71bleu challenge with this beautiful moodboard! 
The colours of the moodboard match perfectly with my LO! 

I will also play with Scrapki-Wyzwniowo
Forest theme challenge. 
(For some reason I cannot use the image from the blog,sorry)
That's from me! 
Love 
Christina


7 σχόλια:

  1. wow wow lovely !!!
    Thanks for playing with scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge !!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Absolutely wonderul! Thanks for joining our October challenge at Berry71Bleu!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining in with the challenge over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Great composition! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. HI simply stunning, thank you for entering our challenge here at Berry71bleu x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Fabulous layout!
    Thank You for joining our challenges at Berry71 Bleu and Scrapki-wyzwaniowo! :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Your page is just stunning Christina! I love it to bits....your style is fabulous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!